POINT SYSTEM FOR OCTOBER AFFILIATE CONTEST
Points only count for new paid members that join between October 1 - 31, 2020.
Contest CONTINUES through November and December based on recurring new members from October 2020.
Free Plan: 0 points
Premium Plan: 1 point
Funnel Club: 1 point
$1 Funnel: 1 point
Secret Plan: 1 point
Second Month (November - recurring new members from October):
Free Plan: 0 points
Premium Plan: 3 points
Funnel Club: 3 points
$1 Funnel: 3 points
Secret Plan: 3 points
Third Month (December - recurring new members from October):
Free Plan: 0 points
Premium Plan: 6 points
Funnel Club: 6 points
$1 Funnel: 6 points
Secret Plan: 6 points
*Prizes will be awarded to the rightful winners no later than January 20th, 2021.
The main prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places must reach a minimum of 500 unique sales to qualify for the full prize value. In the event that 500 unique sales is not achieved, the prize will be awarded in the amount of 50% of the full prize value.
Affiliates participating in the Builderall 4.0 Contest will be subject to have at least 500 recurring active members that were acquired during the month of October and remain active paying users by the deadline date - December 31st, 2020 to be eligible for the main prizes (1st, 2nd and 3rd places).
Reminder: Commission acquired for your first sale will be on hold for 35 days. Again, this only applies to the first sale. Your recurring commission will be available to be withdrawn at any time as soon as their lead makes the purchase of commissionable subscriptions. All available commission is paid out to our affiliates on every Thursday of every week if the requirements are met to withdraw.
(16a.) The commission structure is a 2 tier structure.
The affiliate generates 100% commission on the first direct sale (first month) and 30% on the recurring months that the lead remains with their subscription active.
On top of that, the affiliate generates 30% commission on the recurring sales of their affiliate’s sales. The first month is given to the second tier affiliate as it applies to the main affiliate in the structure.
(16b.) Commissions fees:
Affiliates on ANY paid subscriptions/plans will have a 10% payment method processing fee when generating any commission.
Affiliates on the free plan/trial will have a 10% payment method processing alongside another 10% Builderall administrative processing fee when generating any commission.
(17a.) The Builderall affiliate program is a free program in which affiliates can promote the use of the Platform to enroll other affiliates and users of the Platform to be directly listed under them while receiving a commission based on their plan/purchases. The commission amount can vary based on the product or plan purchased. Affiliates can earn recurring commissions from two tiers. This includes the direct sales affiliate makes and the recurring commission of the sales of their affiliates.
(18a.) 1. Updated Content: Provide truthful and verifiable content when promoting the Platform. This includes promoting up-to-date changes to our terms and tools. Features and tools can either be removed or altered without notice, so it is the affiliate’s responsibility to update their potential sign-ups.
2. Disclaimer: It is the affiliate’s mandatory responsibility that alongside any promotional advertisements, videos, pages, websites, landing pages, and funnels; the affiliate has the duty to advise this disclaimer CLEARLY to potential users of this affiliate program.
3. Promising Gains: Affiliates must not promote the Builderall affiliate opportunity in a manner that indicates or promises a luxurious lifestyle as a result of being a part of this program. For instance, content with expensive cars, locations, housing, or excessive amounts of money which may be used to persuade the user into signing up are prohibited unless you put a disclaimer stating that these gains were completely unique to you and are not promised or guaranteed to users of the Platform.
This also refers to promotional videos/pages/ads/campaigns that indicate that there is little or no effort in making money with the platform. It is prohibited to use misleading phrases such as “Make $2,000 with Builderall easy!”. This phrase should be reworded to: “How I made $2,000 with Builderall.” or something similar. Failure to do so will result in a warning to fix the misleading content within a period of 7 days, followed by blocking of the account if it isn’t changed.
4. Distorting Earnings: Affiliates must not use promotional content showing the earnings of other affiliates or their own. Affiliates can provide an estimate of their earnings but not the exact amount they earn, nor exactly how much they earn residually.
5. Poaching Leads: An affiliate must not approach another user who is already under another affiliate and try to convince them to join under them by using another account. It is strictly forbidden.
7. It is prohibited to use any trademark or brand name in your business which is identical to or similar to any of our trademark, brand name or domain name, or derivative thereof, in a manner which is likely to cause deception or confusion, whether during or after the Term, in any video or site created that is promoting the platform and the tools/features it presents.
8. Domains containing our registered trademark name; ‘Builderall’ will not be allowed on our platform under certain circumstances;
9. Users who wish to maintain their grandfathered opportunity can only request it 7 days of inactivity of the grandfathered plan or 30 days of inactivity from their grandfathered plan if their sponsor allows it
10. Withdrawal Logistics: Commission acquired from an affiliate’s first sale will be on hold for 35 days. An affiliate’s recurring commission will be available for withdrawal at any time. All available commission is paid out to our affiliates on every Thursday of every week if the requirements are met to withdraw. The only gateway provided for commission withdrawal is through iPayout (eWallet).
Further explanation of holds:
(19a.) Until an affiliate has been paid at least $250.00 from Builderall, all of their commission payments will be on hold for 35 days.
After an affiliate has been paid at least $250.00 from Builderall, all future commission payments will only be on hold for 5 days.
The hold on the commission payments needs to be released before a withdrawal request can be made. Euros and Dollars can be stacked together to reach the $250.00 threshold.
To further withdraw any commission, the USER would have to accumulate a minimum of $50.00 in their 'available' tab to withdraw on every occasion.
CODE OF ETHICS FOR BUILDERALL AFFILIATES
(26a.) Builderall is committed to providing the best sense of community and relationships among its affiliates. The following is our Code of Ethics:
1 - Anyone can register with Builderall for a trial period using only one valid email, but when deciding to activate your account as an affiliate, you must fill out your W8 or W9 form. Your account is linked to your SSN, and you will not be allowed more than one valid account with the same SSN, to avoid duplication of commissions and fraudulent migrations.
2 - In order to avoid fraudulent migrations, any cancelled or deleted account in the Builderall system will have the SSN blocked for 6 months before being able to register with a new account.
3 - If a user has deleted or cancelled their account, they may register again after the 6-month period, even with a link from another affiliate, but they will not be able to retrieve any files or websites that were in their previous account.
4 - Cookies are activated by the last click and last for 60 days.
1 - The affiliate must not use negative content to promote products or services sold by The Company. This includes, but is not limited to the use of comments, advertisement
products or services by the company as a "scam", "fraud", "false", "fake", "sucks", or any other synonyms or phrases that convey the same meaning. The Company is aware that marketing with these types of tactics can generate leads for an affiliate, but it can also compromise the Company’s brand.
2 - Network migration is not allowed, so always confirm when sending your link that the lead is on a computer free of cookies and disconnected from the platform when registering. It is recommended that the activation be performed only after you have verified that the lead is in your network.
3 - Affiliates are not allowed to solicit leads from other networks or even send invitations to other affiliates by placing their links in another affiliate’s posts, or making live comments during webinars, videos, or any other form of promotion from another affiliate. Improper use of any material or videos of others without proper authorization or any other practice established as "Lack of Ethics" known in the Digital Market is also prohibited.
4 - Disclosure of results and earnings that can not be duly substantiated, in order to capture leads, is prohibited.
5 - For the purpose of obtaining leads, any promises of bonuses, training, and support that can not be fulfilled is not permitted. If this practice is sufficiently proven (by copies of messages, audios, emails, etc.), then it will be the only allowable reason for changing a lead to another network.
6 - SPAM IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED. We characterize SPAM as intrusive, repetitive, and promotional messages sent without the consent or request of the recipient by any means of communication. It is also considered Spam to place your ads or product links in the posts, videos, or ads of others.
7 - An affiliate that creates a site to promote on behalf of Builderall can not use the information of the company in the footer and should make it clear that the site belongs to an affiliate of Builderall and not the company itself. Any gimmicks that cause the user to participate in this violation may end up with their license to sell taken away. Contact information must be from the affiliate and not from Builderall.